Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Getting in the Swing of Things

     So I might just be getting a hang of this whole teaching thing. So far my classes this week have gone MUCH better! It has really helped that I have actual lesson plans and units to cover in books.  I am actually starting to enjoy some of my students and I am quickly realizing which students are going to be fun and which ones are going to be a handful. It turns out I  might not be awful at this after all!
     On a different note in my little studio apartment I only have a stove top to cook on. I am lacking both a microwave and an oven. Considering that previously 98% of my cooking involved microwaving something, I could really use some suggestions on healthy stove top meals. So far I have been making a lot of fried eggs, pasta and ramen. If I keep this diet up I will balloon so much you all will not recognize me when I come home! So please send me some recipes and help me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment